The Green Aviation Course
The World Is Our Home.
Our rigorous and immersive program is the perfect preparation for a high-level career, not just in global Aviation Industry, but in any customer-facing business where professional poise and soft skills are prized.
The curriculum features applied practical and academic learning.
Location: Haldwani, Uttarakhand | Duration: 1 years
Watch this video to learn more about this wonderful profession
Air Hostess / cabin crew course
If your passion is travelling and a job that does not require sitting in front of a computer all day long, six days a week. If you think you like interacting with people from all walks of life a career as a cabin crew is just what you would love. Highly paying high in demand career option that is fun, challenging and extremely educating on its own. Endless perks like free stay in 5 star hotels, free flight tickets for you, family and many more.
In this program you will learn topics related to Aviation Hospitality, basic flight safety, passenger handling, emergency protocol, flight related tasks. You also be learning how to present yourself as a Cabin Crew for the interview. Professional makeup and hair will also be taught. English Speaking, Announcements and Soft Skills.
Enter the world of possibilities, adventure and travel with leading Airline Cabin Crew course Provider in Haldwani, Uttarakhand. Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Stewardess, Air Hostess – Regardless of what this career is called in your part of the world, we have the training program for you.
This intensive 1 year Airline Cabin Crew course will give you all information and tools you will need to become successful job candidate. You will have five classes per week for one year. Our Aviation Team understands and provide full support to each candidate who wish to become Airline Cabin Crew or start a career in Aviation. We provide A-Z guidance starting from before and after the course.
Our graduates are flying around the globe and we are confident that we can help to make your dream a reality!
Here are some of the most common questions, along with the complete answers from our winemakers.
Flight attendant/Airline Cabin Crew/Stewardess/Air Hostess are the most visible, glamorous jobs of all airline employees. A Flight Attendant is someone whose primary duty is to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers during a flight. They are members of an aircrew team , who operate a commercial, business or even military aircraft while travelling domestically or internationally.
Airline companies look for individuals who share their values and can act as ambassadors for the company’s brand. Airline Cabin Crew are the face of the airline company which means they deliver a fantastic service that makes airline world famous.
Airline companies prefer candidates with knowledge of Cabin Crew role. Airline companies have selection day or online tests as a first stage of recruitment, after which, they will take a closer look at applicants CV, skills and experience. If you completed Airline Cabin Crew course at least 70 hours (we offer 90 hour training), your application will stand out and you can get an offer from the first round. You will be able to pass all tasks during interview process as you will have knowledge about Cabin Crew role.
- Top Cabin Crew course provider in Haldwani, Uttarakhand.
- Individual support on the journey from the course to a job placement.
- Our graduated are flying with Etihad Airways, Saudi Air, Hainan Airlines, British Airways and many more.
- You will become a qualified Cabin Crew, meet the standards and requirement by employers globally.
- Exclusive class visit by Leading Airline Representatives (questions and answer sessions).
- We will enhance your CV.
- Guidance through the job application process (free of charge).
- Gain an insight into the airline selection process and final one-to-one interview.
- The vast global experience of our instructors.
- We have a community feel atmosphere where each individual values and respects one another. This may be the reason why our graduates, even those who have completed the course many years ago, continue to come back not only for a chat and a cup of tea, but also to share personal issues, tell us their experience and give us invitations, among many other reason.
Qualifications and training required
A degree is not usually required to work as airline cabin crew. However, a degree in travel, tourism, hospitality management, leisure or languages may be helpful. A nursing degree could also be relevant.
Cabin Crew salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.5 Lakhs to ₹ 14.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 5.5 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 547 salaries received from Cabin Crews.
When it comes to the International Airlines it ranges between ₹ 24 Lakhs to ₹ 36 Lakhs.