Diploma in Air Hostess Training
- Airline Cabin Crew Course
- Cabin Crew Recruitment & selection day.
- SEP (Safety Equipment & Procedure)
- VIP corporate flight attendant training.
- Aviation English
- Customer Service Professional.
Diploma in Tourism &Hotel Management
- Recognizing the knowledge of airlines tourism and hospitality industry and learn service levels.
- Developing and demonstrating skills on airlines tourism and hospitality software.
- Problem identification skills for conducting smooth operations in airlines tourism and hospitality industry.
- Responding and Solving all problems and queries with confidence and be a good team player.
Diploma In Hotel Management
- Critical operational function
- Marketing and sales.
- We will teach you how a hospitality business works from the inside out.
- You will experience the pace of working in service, the pressure of the kitchens, and the attention to detail needed in the rooms division.
- You will gain hands-on experience in all the key hospitality departments and roles.
At The Green Institute we teach the theory and the practice of hospitality.
Diploma in English
- Free English Language lesson
Wine & Spirit courses
Earn a Wine & Spirit Diploma or Certificate that sets you apart.
The Bud - Level 1 in Wines & Spirits
The beginning of something great. Theory & Practical and Wine Tasting followed by 30 multiple choice questions exam. Certificate and a pin on passing the exam with 60 percent marks.
The Veraison - Level 2 in wines & spirits
From a Wine Lover to a Wine expert. Theory & Practical and Wine & Spirit Tasting followed by 50 multiple choice questions and blind tasting exam. Certificate and a pin on passing the exam with 60 percent marks.
harvesting - level 3 in wines & spirits
You are all set to rule the industry. Theory, Practical and Food & Wine Paring followed by 60 multiple choice questions exam, written exam of 10 questions and a blind tasting exam. Certificate and a pin on passing all the exams individually with 60 percent marks.
- How to be a successful professional bartender
- Where you can go if you choose bartending as a career
- How to use essential bartending tools
- How to measure cocktails
- Essential cocktail making techniques
- How to garnish cocktails
- How to pick the right ice for cocktails
- Classic cocktail recipes
- How to properly clean a bar
Your Future Starts Here.
Limit Your Luggage Not Imagination.