General Aptitude And Aviation Exam
Section A Marks: 40
- Write Your Introduction.?
- Why did you Choose The Hospitality Industry?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- Why did you choose a particular Department?
- What does the term ‘hospitality’ mean in the hotel industry?
- What Is The Full Form Of The HOTEL?
- How Many Departments In Hotel Industry, and Four Major Departement?
- Why Do You Want To Work International?
- If a recipe calls for 2 cups of flour and you want to make half a batch, how much flour do you need?
- What are the attributes of hospitality personnel?
Section B Marks: 30
- If a customer is unhappy with their meal, how would you handle the situation?
- How do you ensure that the hotel’s/aviation service meets the needs and expectations of the guests?
- What strategies would you use to promote hotel services to customers?
- How do you handle conflicts between team members or colleagues in a professional manner?
- How do you deal with drunken guest?
- How do you maintain a positive attitude and energy when working long shifts?
- How do you ensure that guests’ privacy and security are maintained at all times?
- How would you handle an emergency situation such as a fire or a medical emergency in the hotel/Flight?
- How would you handle a guest who is dissatisfied with their room and requests a different one?
- If a guest complains about a noisy neighbor, what steps would you take to resolve the issue?
Section C Marks:30
- How do you react when you receive criticism or negative feedback?
- How do you handle stressful situations, and what strategies do you use to cope with stress?
- What motivates you to work hard and achieve your goals?
- Can you tell me about a time when you had to take initiative and demonstrate leadership skills?
- How do you prioritize your tasks and manage your time effectively?
- How do you handle conflicts with coworkers or team members?
- What would you do if a guest requested an item that is not on the menu at the hotel restaurant?
- What will you do when a guest complains about too much salt in his/her food?
- What will you do when a guest asks for service of a drink at the pool site?
- How do you prioritize tasks when there are multiple requests from guests?