- Please introduce yourself
2. Complete the sentences with the correct subject pronoun.
1. Jack and _ went to the movies last night.
2. __ are excited about the school picnic.
3. Sarah and _ are working on a science project together.
4. __ need to finish their homework before tomorrow.
5. The teacher asked Emily and _ to present the project in class.
3. Section B: Sentence Transformation
Rewrite the sentences by changing the underlined noun into a subject pronoun.
1. David and Maria are playing in the garden.
(Change “David and Maria” into a subject pronoun)
2. The dog barks loudly at strangers.
(Change “The dog” into a subject pronoun)
3. Emily and I are going to the museum.
(Change “Emily and I” into a subject pronoun)
4. The birds sing beautiful songs in the morning.
(Change “The birds” into a subject pronoun)
5. My parents are coming to the school meeting.
(Change “My parents” into a subject pronoun)
4. Complete the following sentences in permemant tense (simple tense)
1. Sarah ______ (study) for the exams every evening.
2. Right now, the kids ______ (play) in the park.
3. The sun ______ (rise) in the east.
4. They ______ (travel) to Paris next summer.
5. While I ______ (read) a book, my phone rang.
6. We usually ______ (have) pizza on Fridays.
7. She ______ (dance) at the party last night.
8. The train ______ (arrive) at 9:15 AM.
9. I ______ (not like) coffee very much.
10. Right now, he ______ (work) on his project.
11. Last summer, they ______ (visit) London.
12. It ______ (rain) heavily last week.
13. She ______ (listen) to music right now.
14. My parents ______ (travel) around the world when they were young.
15. He ______ (drive) to work every day.
16. The students ______ (take) a test at the moment.
17. I ______ (watch) a movie tonight.
18. The cat ______ (chase) its tail around the room.
19. We ______ (study) for this exam for weeks.
20. The birds ______ (sing) beautifully in the morning.
5. Fill the following with Continuous Tense(temporary sentence)
1. Right now, I ______ (read) a fascinating novel.
2. The children ______ (play) in the park this afternoon.
3. She ______ (work) on her art project at the moment.
4. We ______ (have) a picnic by the river tomorrow.
5. The chef ______ (prepare) a delicious meal for the guests.
6. They ______ (watch) a movie in the theater tonight.
7. While I ______ (listen) to music, I heard a loud noise.
8. The students ______ (listen) attentively to the teacher’s explanation.
9. He ______ (swim) in the pool every summer.
10. The construction workers ______ (build) a new bridge this year.
11. The baby ______ (sleep) peacefully in the crib.
12. At the moment, my dad ______ (fix) the car in the garage.
13. We ______ (travel) to the beach next weekend.
14. The gardener ______ (plant) flowers in the garden.
15. I ______ (wait) for my friend to arrive at the station.